The basic first aid (bfa) course is designed for the layperson who wishes to acquire First Aid knowledge at the elementary level. the course will provide participants with the knowledge of common injuries and illnesses, together with the necessary First Aid skills to manage such situations.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- understand the principles of first aid
- activate the appropriate emergency response system
- recognize common injuries and illnesses
- adequately provide the appropriate treatments
- perform the one-man cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (cpr)
Certification validity: 02 years from date of issue
Course duration: 8 Hours
Get in touch with us!
We’d love to discuss how we can deploy our curriculum to suit your demands, schedule, and budget.