The basic cardiac life support (bcls) course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to provide resuscitation for a collapsed or choking adult/infant in a safe, timely and effective manner according to the guidelines established by the national resuscitation council.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- identify the rescuer’s role in the chain of survival
- perform effective cpr for an unconscious adult casualty with no pulse and breathing
- demonstrate the ability to relieve choking in a conscious/ unconscious adult
- demonstrate the ability to relieve choking in a conscious/ unconscious infant
- Perform rescue breathing for an infant/ adult casualty with pulse but no breathing
Certification validity: 02 years from date of issue
Course duration: 8 Hours
Get in touch with us!
We’d love to discuss how we can deploy our curriculum to suit your demands, schedule, and budget.